Would you like to find out if you have a crooked mouth that can be fixed with the comfort and subtlety of clear aligners? If so, fix your crooked teeth with Invisalign® orthodontic aligners.
Invisalign® orthodontic aligners are clear aligners designed to be removable and still provide a solid, healthy, and effective treatment option for getting your teeth in the alignment that works best.
Here are some things you can ask yourself:
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at McCord Orthodontics by calling us at 208.529.8333 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Layne K McCord & Matt McCoy can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Come in soon and find your smile!