If you would like to straighten your teeth, there are a few options in general dentistry that may be able to correct very minor malocclusions and bad bites. However, for long-term care designed to help straighten your smile, orthodontics is necessary.
Is your smile in need of orthodontic care? Here are some things you should know about orthodontics:
– Orthodontists are experts in their field as they can detect all the varieties of crooked teeth and can use all the technological enhancements in their field available at their fingertips to provide a straighter smile.
– Orthodontists are highly trained beyond even dentists, as they need additional education beyond dental school.
– Orthodontics is the oral health treatment of straightening smiles, which specializes in fixing and correcting ailments and disorders within your mouth that cause malocclusions.
– Orthodontists can give services for adults and children alike, so no smile is too old or too outgrown to have it straightened back into alignment.
– Although Orthodontists have many treatments at their disposal, they all work toward the singular effort of straightening teeth.
– Orthodontic services can include aligners, braces, and retainers, all with the singular goal of straightening teeth.
To discuss your orthodontic treatment options with Dr. Layne K McCord & Matt McCoy and the rest of our team at McCord Orthodontics, simply book an appointment at our orthodontic office in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Our number is 208.529.8333. Come on in, and get noticed with a better smile today!