A long treatment time is one of most common complaints about orthodontics, but not at McCord Orthodontics because we use accelerated tooth movement systems. Our orthodontists shorten treatment time and make straightening feel more comfortable when we use accelerated orthodontics that are both safe and fast. In fact, when Dr. McCoy was completing his master’s in oral and craniofacial science, he wrote a thesis and completed a research clinical trial about the rates of tooth movement, giving him a unique skill set in providing accelerated straightening treatments. We invite you to contact Dr. McCord and Dr. McCoy if you are interested in receiving accelerated orthodontics in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
PROPEL® Orthodontics—See What Everyone Is Smiling About
One of the accelerated tooth movements systems we use at our office is PROPEL orthodontics. This device works with our patient’s own bodies by stimulating the bone surrounding the teeth, helping to speed up tooth remodeling and movement. Some of the benefits of PROPEL include:
- A faster treatment time with fewer appointments. In fact, this system has been clinically proven to move teeth twice as fast as the normal rate in a U.S. clinical trial.
- This accelerated orthodontic system is safe, having been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The PROPEL system, though it does influence bone physiology, is very gentle and patients feel comfortable during their accelerated treatment.
AcceleDent® Orthodontics—For Enhanced Comfort And Faster Results
AcceleDent was created by OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc., a leader in Accelerated Orthodontics™. You use this simple, hands-free device for only 20 minutes a day in order to gain a faster orthodontic treatment. Some of the benefits of AcceleDent include the following:
- It has been clinically proven in a U.S. trial to move teeth up to 50% faster than traditional orthodontic systems.
- AcceleDent has been cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and it is only available by a prescription from your orthodontist.
- Patients who use this accelerated orthodontic system have reported that it reduces the discomfort of orthodontic treatment.